Are you not a computer geek or an IT expert? You have lost your important data and still worrying it will happen again? To get security from a system failure or data loss, you should backup your system, disks, and important data to counter such loss.
AOMEI Backupper is a complete backup software package combine backup, clone, sync and recover data in easiest and fastest way. The free backup software offers simple and innovative features to ensure the safety of your system and data and you are comfortable to use it free on computers in the home and business environments.
AOMEI Backupper Standard provides following features:
- The backup system by creating a system image to keep your Windows system and applications safe.
- Backup entire hard disk (HDD), SSD or specified partitions of a disk.
- Schedule your backup or synchronizing files.
- It provides automatic backup and incremental/differential backups to save your time and storage.
- Clone an HDD to another HDD for disk upgrade, or for better performance you can clone an HDD to SSD.
- Real-time file sync is a new feature added. It monitors your files for changes and synchronizes latest added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the modification happens.
AOMEI Backupper Standard Review
AOMEI Backupper Standard provides the features of System Backup, Disk Backup, Partition Backup, File Backup and File Sync. Disk backup is a backup of all your files on the disk into a compressed image file, which includes all partitions, and system files.
It can backup MBR disks, GPT disks, external hard drives, USB disks, and other storage devices that are known to Windows. You can back up your partitions or volumes including dynamic volumes using disk backup. If you do not want to backup your whole disk, it is the best option. File backup aids you to backup files and folders.
You are able to specify which folders to back up, set filters such as a file inclusion/exclusion mask, a folder exclusion mask, and whether or not to exclude hidden files/folders and system files/folders.
File synchronization (sync) is a procedure of duplicating the files to other locations to keep those two or more having the same data. AOMEI Backupper provides an interactive interface for users to easily choose files which are to be synchronized saving them to continuously copy paste files from one location to another. Through clicking several simple steps, you can easily secure your important data.
AOMEI Backupper offers fast and flexible system image recovery solutions besides restore from the backup image created by it:
- When your system crashes or disk flops, create a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB using Create Bootable Media utility to start up the computer and then perform system image recovery.
- You can use Explore Image to mount system image as a virtual partition and copy data if you only want to choose different files.
- With Universal Restore you can perform system image recovery for the new computer.
Note: Universal Restore and system clone functions are in the professional edition – AOMEI Backupper Professional, which is an easy & complete PC backup software.
You can clone your Disk, System or Partition to another disk or partition. AOMEI Backupper provides this feature so that you can clone your Disk to another Disk for high performance, such as HDD to SSD.
How to Clone HDD to SSD with AOMEI Backupper:
It is able to edit partitions on the destination disk. It will check if the destination Disk has the required space or not and notify you, so you can tailor your HDD by transferring data to another disk. You can also use System Clone to only clone OS.
To clone HDD to SSD, click on Clone and then choose Disk Clone. Hard disks recognized by your computer will be displayed. Select the Disk you want to clone and click Next. Choose the destination disk and again click Next. If there is any data on the destination disk, it will be deleted before cloning. There will be three options on the final screen.