Infinix has just launched its new flagship smartphone, Here is the Infinix Zero 4 Plus Review and smartphone is available on Daraz.pk.
Design and Display
The Zero 4 Plus features an aluminum unibody design that really gives the phone a premium feel and look. On the back, you have the camera, a LED flash and a fingerprint scanner which boasts a very fast response time.
Up front, you have a huge 5.9-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 which results in about 368 ppi. It is by no means the sharpest display on a smartphone of this size, but it gets the job done.
Design wise you will see that it very much similar to the Zero 4 except for the display.
Performance and Memory
The Infinix Zero 4 Plus’s hardware ensures that the experience of using this smartphone is smooth and without any hiccups. The Zero 4 Plus uses an HELIO X20 10-core TRICLUSTER processor that aims to provide performance as well as lower energy consumption.
To allow the user to multi-task with ease and with as many apps open in the background as possible, the Zero 4 Plus houses 4GB of RAM.
SEE ALSO: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Price in Pakistan
Internal memory is 32GB and if you think that is not enough, it also supports a memory card slot which you can use to expand the storage.
Camera and Battery
To achieve a great photo experience, the Zero 4 Plus has a 20.7-megapixel main camera with a f/2.0 aperture for better low light performance and depth-of-field. It features optical image stabilization (OIS), laser auto-focus and a 4x Sharper Zoom as well.
A new PRO manual adjustment camera interface has been introduced with the Zero 4 Plus. This will allow the user to choose between either automatic adjustments or an unlimited combination of manual aperture, shutter speed, color, ISO, brightness and other controls to enrich the visual creation experience.
The battery size has also been bumped up to 4,000 mAh. It also supports XCharge 3.0 which results in very fast charging times.
Zero 4 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.98 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 368 pixels per inch (PPI)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, microSD slot, expandable by 128GB
- Primary: 20.7MP rear camera with laser autofocus dual LED flash (up to 4128 x 3096-pixel pictures)
- Secondary: 13MP front camera with soft flash (up to 2592 x 1944-pixel pictures)
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 82.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 199g
- Processors: 1.3 GHz deca-core CPU
- Battery: 4,000 mAh (XCharge 3.0)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and 3G capability
- Dual SIM compatibility: Yes (Micro + Nano Sim/microSD)
Infinix Zero 4 Plus Price
It’s priced at Rs. 29,999.